The 4th Global Trailer
Movie Trailer, Screenplay, Soundtrack, Song/Lyrics,
Book Trailer, TV Show Trailer, Digital Media Trailer,
Conceptual Trailer, Film Trailer, Music Trailer
Submit your project to
The short film, movie trailer,
screenplay, soundtrack, song, movie
teaser, or movie preview may be for any project and used to promote said
project at any stage including, but not limited to, conceptual,
developmental, pre-production, production, post-production or completed
work. It may represent a fictional feature film or video movie, TV Movie
or television show, TV series, short film or documentary, book (complete,
incomplete, published, or un-published) e-book, multimedia project,
educational video, music video, or a web series
artists, use the festival to generate exposure! Build and grow a
loyal fan base! Secure financial support from potential investors or
sponsors. Use it as a pitch. Whatever your creative reason is, FilmMakers
Global Movie Trailer Festival can be your ally in getting you closer to
EMERGING ARTIST AWARD WINNER
BEST TRAILER OF THE FESTIVAL (2017)
here to see winning trailers
GLOBAL TRAILER FILM FESTIVAL AND PRIZES
Festival Awards include:
1) Best Trailer of the Festival awarded Emerging Artist Award Trophy .
2) Best Student Trailer of the Festival Award.
4. Best Feature Length Screenplay Award
3) Best Soundtrack of the Festival Award.
4) Best Songwriter of the Festival Award.
5) Top 5 standard and student Promoted to distribution companies
6) Top 5 standard and student trailers posted on the homepage of
Filmmakers.com for a period of 3 months and then moved to the home page
of the festival, where it will be promoted for an additional 3 months.
7)Top 5 standard and student posted and promoted on GTFF's social media
8. Certificate of Achievement Award + Laurel to:
A) Best Emerging Artist, Director of the Festival
B) Best Emerging Artist, Student Director of the Festival
C) Best Emerging Artist, Producer of the Festival
E) Best Emerging Artist, Student Producer of the Festival
E) Best Emerging Talent of the Festival awarded to cast
F) Best Emerging Talent of the Festival awarded to crew
G) Best Emerging Artist, Music Composer
H) Best Emerging Artist, Student Music Composer
Short Film Awards & Prizes
Global Recognition is our aim and promting Creative Artists in Film,
Music, and Writing is what we are all about. Awards given for:
1)) Best Short Film Award (trophy)
2) Best short Student Film Award (Emerging Artist Laurel)
3) Best Soundtrack Award (Laurel)
4) Best Director Award (Emerging Artist Laurel)
5) Best Screenplay Award (Emerging Artist Laurel)
6) Best Female Actor Award (Emerging Artist Laurel)
7) Best Male Actor Award (Emerging Artist Laurel)
8) Best Cinematographer Award (Emerging Artist Laurel)
9. Best Cast Award (Laurel to main cast)
10. Best Crew Award (Emerging Artist Laurel é department heads)
11) Best Film Composer (Emerging Artist Laurel)
12) Best Film Editor Award (Emerging Artist Laurel)
13) Best Sound Designer (Emerging Artist Laurel)
14) Best Production Manager/Designer (Emerging Artist Laurel)
15) Best Costume Designer Award (Emerging Artist Laurel)
16) Top 5 standard and student Promoted to distribution companies
17) Top 5 standard and student posted on the homepage of Filmmakers.com
for a period of 3 months and then moved to the home page of the
festival, where it will be promoted for an additional 3 months.
18)Top 5 standard and student posted and promoted on GTFF's social media
GLOBAL TRAILER FILM
FilmMakers Global Movie Trailer, Short Film, Screenplay, Soundtrack,
Song/Lyrics, Book Trailer, Digital Media Trailer, Book
Trailer Conceptual Trailer, TV Show Trailer or Television
Trailer, Video Trailer, in the Filmmakers Global Movie Trailer Festival
is open to anyone (world wide) except all employees, directors,
associates, festival judges, and, the immediate families of Filmmakers.com,
the affiliates and sponsors and their immediate families.
GLOBAL TRAILER FILM
FESTIVAL RULES & GUIDELINES
Short Film, Screenplay,
Soundtrack, Song/Lyrics, book
trailer, media trailer, etc. must run no less than 10 seconds and no
more than 4 1/2 minutes.
The short film
running time must be no less than 2 minutes and no longer than 49 minutes.
must6 be no less than 5 minutes and no longer than 70 minutes.
must be no less than 65 pages and no longer than 160 pages.
The song must be
no longer than 7 minutes.
The submission must
either be the original work of submitter or the submitter has secured
all the rights and has all the paperwork available upon demand by GTFF).
All video and
audio submissions must be
uploaded online (Youtube.com or Vimeo.com).
All scripts must
be uploaded via the filmmakers.com website or that of partners.
Any copyrighted material
used in the submitted project. like music, images, text, talent, dialogue,
and or content, etc
must have the permission of owner (s). In the event the work is in the
finals at GTFF the project creator/submitter/producer/owner will have all documentation available upon request.
If dialogue and/or title
cards in the video are in a language other than English, you must
provide English subtitles or title cards that will accurately represent
finalists and semifinalists grant permission to FilmMakers.com to: to
post on its web site, social media sites, festival related sites,
affiliates sites, etc. the trailer/song/excerpts/pictures, a clip or any parts
thereof including but not limited to video, audio, content, names, etc;
use their names and/or likenesses, for publicity, promotional and/or
other festival related purposes and activities, without any
applicants must accept without reservation the decisions rendered by the
understands and accepts without reservation that he/she/ is an
independent contractor and FilmMakers.com or GTFF is not responsible for
withholding any taxes or payments to any government agency, at any
level, be it state/provincial, local or federal in any country.
GLOBAL TRAILER FILM
The early deadline for submissions
end on Feb 28th. Submission Fees are:
starts March 1st and ends April 30th. Submission Fees are:
Late deadline starts
May 1st and ends on May 31st. Submission Fees are:
Final deadline starts
June 1st and ends on June 30th. Submission Fees are: